How to verified Instagram account- Updated 2019
Reading time: 3 min
Hello, my lovely readers welcome back again. So we again reunite with an interesting topic which is on “How to verified Instagram account”. I know you must have heard of blue tick on Instagram, and if you don’t know about in case then don’t worry my friend; I will tell you. Blue tick is given to those accounts which indicate its authentic presence of a celebrity, notable public figure, or global brand. If blue tick or verified badge appears after next to any Instagram account‘s name, this indicate, that instagram account is verified Instagram account.
The most common question in every Instagram influencer mind is “How to get blue tick on Instagram?” -So, to get a blue tick or verified badge in your Instagram account you must have an Instagram account. Haha! This is just like you wanted to graduate with very good marks but you are not born yet. Alright now fun over, now come to the main talk. There are many fraud people on Instagram who just want to steal your Instagram account’s information to blackmail you and want money from you in name of a verified badge in your Instagram account. They will send you an email that appeals you to send money and get a blue tick on Instagram account. NEVER SEND MONEY to them, I repeat NEVER SEND MONEY to them. I will explain to you the right way to verify your Instagram account. At first I want to tell you that, to get a verification badge in your Instagram account is a completely free process. But, before applying for verification on Instagram your Instagram account must have to fulfill some criteria or condition.
Also read: How to see deleted messages on WhatsApp?
Instagram Term and condition and Community guidelines for your account to be:
Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or an entity.
Unique: Your I
Complete: Your account must be public (i.e. visible to everyone and invisible to none) and have a bio, profile photo and at least 1 post. Your profile can’t contain “add me” links to other social media platform.
Notable: Your instagram account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. Instagram review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources and instagram don’t consider promotional or paid content as sources for review.
So these are the terms and condition, and community guidelines for your account to be. Now, come to our main topic which is How to verified
Steps to apply for verification on Instagram – How to verified Instagram account?
Step 01: First, open your instagram account with your phone number, email address or username and password.
(Your homepage will open automatically)
Step 02: Go to your profile.
Step 03: Then click on that 3 horizontal line (which is on top right).
(Your profile page will automatically shift left and a new column will come up from right)
Step 04: Click on the
Step 05: Click on Account.
Step 06: Then click on “Request verification”.
(A new page will open up)
Step 07: Now you have to –
- Fill your “Full Name” and “Known as”,
- Choose your category (News/Media, Sports, Government/Politics, Music, Fashion, Entertainment, Blogger/Influencer, Business/Brand/Organization or Other), and
- Attach a photo of your ID (government-issued photo id which includes your name and DOB i.e. date of birth). Government– issued photo ID may be Passport, Driver’s license, National ID card, or official business document (tax filling, article of incorporation, recent utility bill)
That’s it. Instagram will let you know once they’ve reviewed your verification request. If your Instagram account doesn’t get verified it is because your account doesn’t fulfill the criteria of verification. You can submit another request in 30 days.
Also read: Best Free Android apps you can get now
Wants to know the tips to increase your chance of verification?
Yes, I know you want to get the tip to increase your chance of verification. Do not tell anyone else this is a secret. This thing should be just between the two of us
Down below are the 5 tips that will increase your chance of verification.
- Increase your (real) follower and post engagement –Instagram can identify your fake follower that why don’t buy follower for Instagram. Fake followers are just like a showpiece which only looks good but doesn’t give post engagement. Post engagement means how much your posts get engaged in terms of like (love), comment, share, photo save, profile visit, follow, and reach.
- Use popular Hashtag to make more visible – some of the popular Hashtag are #follow4follow #training #fashionblogger #motivation #instapic #style #beauty, etc.
- Promote your social media account.
- Post your photo or videos in best time which can target many people – When you make an Instagram profile in business then you can see that when your follower are most active toward your profile or account.
- Personalize your post so that your account beautiful.
Also read: Best Apps To Earn Money Online On Android
Yeah! I know it is hard to get verified on Instagram but not impossible. Just follow the tips which I have given to you to increase the chance of your account to verify on Instagram. I know one day your account will verify on Instagram If your account gets verified then it is my humble request to you please informs me in the comment box down below. Thanks you so much for reading the full article. I love you too!
Now guys I am signing off with a request.
Request to like this article, share this among your family and friends, and comment down your tip (or suggestion) and comment about this article. Commenting on this article and liking this article is a free process like applying for verified on instagram. Haha!
We will love to read your valuable comment. 🙂
For more stay connected with us i.e. Tricks Edge.