- 1 How to recover deleted files from PC/ Laptop
- 2 There are three main ways which help in recovering data on the laptop –
- 2.1 Tips for recovering deleted files –
- 2.2 To recover deleted files with data recovery software –
- 2.3 The best Laptop File recovery software –
- 2.4 Restore your system’s built- in backup –
How to recover deleted files from PC/ Laptop
No one can afford to lose their important files, documents, very important data or lovely memories in the form of photos. But if you have lost and feeling you will not be able to recover them then this post is just the right guideline for you. Let’s have look –
ALSO READ: How to Recover Deleted Files From Pen Drive
There are three main ways which help in recovering data on the laptop –
- Emptying Recycle Bin
- Files permanently deleted from a hard disk
But if you want to recover your software on PC –
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Piriform Recuva
Tips for recovering deleted files –
Whenever you losses your data issue the every first thing which you should remember that you must stop employing your system or the other external memory storage devices.
When the files got deleted, when you click at file and press Delete button, the computer helps you out in concealing the data by removing its file directory and mark the space as free for use. At this particular point you may easily get back the file back by rebuilding the file directory. But if you will continue to employ the device, it might write some fresh data and completely removed the contents of the old deleted files. This decreases the chances of a successful data recovery. But this scenerio gets more worst if you have a hard drive, memory card or USB drive with a limited free space. So here is the ways you may go for them –
To recover deleted files with data recovery software –
If you are willing to recover the exact copy of your deleted files then you will need to try out the third party data recovery software. EaseUS Data recovery wizard professional is a good and easy recovery tool is recommended. It has been designed especially for dealing with all the complicated data loss situation such as deleted recovery, format recovery, data recovery after virus attack, system crash, raw error and much more. It has helped out various users to recover deleted files from PC, external hard drive, memory card, USB drive. If you find any confusion then you may watch videos which are provided on many sites.
The best Laptop File recovery software –
- If you want to recover your lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device powerfully, safely and completely.
- It advocates data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
- It advocates recovering data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
- Check once before recovery permits you to make a selective recovery.
Restore your system’s built- in backup –
If you have employed File History (Windows) or Time Machine (Mac) for the back up of your system, you will be able in restoring the backup to restore your files if they are part of back up.
- Windows – File History – Attach your recovery drive, open to start, click at the settings gear, Click Updates and security, Click Backup, click More options and click Restore files from a current back up.
- Mac – Time machine
Look for recovery versions of the files in their respective programs –
It is good to know that Microsoft word gives chance for recovery version of a file if you suddenly powers off your system or the program when editing the file. On the opening such program, you must see a reminder that the file was not saved properly with an option of restoring the file.
This will not work out for every program you use on your system. Every time you will not be able to restore the complete version of the file that you were seeking out.
Ignore downloading or creating from this point on –
If you are sad that you will not be able to recover your deleted file from your system, then do not lose hope it is still possible to recover, only if space on which the file was stored has not been overwritten. Because downloading or creating files increases the possibility of you will overwrite the space, so you do not have to download anything unless you absolutely have to (for example, you are required to download file for recovery software).