How to use WhatsApp group video call
World most popular instant messaging app WhatsApp has started rolling out one of the most anticipated features called group video calling. The video calling feature is already available in WhatsApp, but now the messaging app company started group video call like other video calling apps. In this article, we will discuss about what is WhatsApp group video calling, how to use it and some other things. So, let’s start how to use WhatsApp group video call.
If you are wondering how to WhatsApp calling multiple people then follow these steps.
- Open your WhatsApp and head to the chat of your friend or family that you want to call
- click on the video calling button, which is placed on the top right corner or your WhatsApp screen
- Start WhatsApp video call and wait for the user to accept it
- Once the user receives the video call, you will find the option to add more users for group video calling on the top right corner.
- Then Tap on the icon to go to the page showing again all your contacts
- Now Tap on the name of the participant you want to add in your video call
When the third user is being called, he/she will be notified about the other two users in the video call.
Whatsapp user must note that you can add one user at a time in the group video call and therefore will have to wait for them to answer the video call and then repeat the process to add more user in your video chat. Also, you do not have to be a beta user to be able to be a part of the video conference call. We were able to add a maximum of 4 people during the WhatsApp video call. After adding the fourth user in your video call, the button of adding more users becomes disabled.
ALSO READ: 10 Best Free WhatsApp Lock Apps for Android